The Golf House of Tennessee

The Golf House of Tennessee
Vince Gill and his dad the Judge (Sculpture by Janie Stine LaCroix)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Countdown continues

Well, it's day 3 of the countdown to "The Vinny".  Checked the weather for Nashville/Franklin, Tn. and it is going to be in the cool 70's.  That is great news.
I am excited that I have four followers on the blog counting myself.  I am getting
more familiar with what I am doing on here.  Hopefully be this weekend I will
have it all figured out.  Can't wait to post my first picture of this trip. 
I am going to try to post a list of the stars and pro golfers that we got to see/meet
last year.  Can't wait to see who will be there this year.  Janie said that some of them come back every year, so looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment